Sunday, September 15, 2024

Brunch at Sunnyside Grill

I don’t usually draw my husband but I thought I’d give him a go on Friday.   We don’t eat out much at home so it is fun to walk a few blocks and have brunch. That is not something we can do living in the country.  My husband bought this silly shirt earlier this summer.  It should say: What is the mosquito say to the other mosquito??!  He loves it!  It must be the boy inside the man. 

We are in the big city again.  I’ve learned to not wear a brassiere on CT scan days so I didn’t have to “gown up”.  I had thought I had forgotten my cell phone at the house but it turned out I had left it in the Wheels of Hope vehicle!  My driver came back and dropped it off at the front desk for me!  How sweet was that!!! Thankfully, since I needed it to call for my car ride home after the scan.  I get my results next Friday when we return to Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.  I’ve read the pathology report so I’m nervous but I’m waiting to see what the experts have to say about my options.  If you have been following me, YES, the saga continues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment