Saturday, June 1, 2024

Pre-op appointment

This is what happened on Thursday at my Pre-op assessment appointment.  I had a blood test and I’m happy to say that my hemoglobin has come up to 100; still lower than the normal 120 but moving in the right direction.  My neutrophils were within normal range too! Things are looking up and I saw the operation listed on my on line patient portal. So I’m hopeful that my tumour will be removed on that day.  I had my blood pressure checked; okay there.  My last test was just an X-ray!  The green card meant I didn’t have to wait my turn; just until the next machine was available. 

I received a whole list of instructions: do’s and don’t.   Luckily, I take my allergy meds at night and they are the only prescriptions that I’m on.  Anyway it was a long day and it took us an hour to go across the city from east to west to get back to our daughter’s house. 3 pm is the start of rush hour in Canada’s largest city. 


No comments:

Post a Comment