Friday, August 16, 2024

Another milestone achieved

Another MILESTONE achieved!  I’ve made friends with Bertha again this week.  I have to admit though that I don’t wear the seatbelt assembly properly.  I just fling the cross body strap behind my arm.  I can’t stand anything touching my chest.  It’s “good enough” for me, I need my freedom! I drew this on Monday just before we drove to the small city to the north of us. It isn’t a grand depiction but it’s “good enough”!! The yellowish green in the windshield represents the cedar trees that I park in front of and the yellow in the rear view mirror is the trees and bushes at the back.   I didn’t want to make them too dark as in real life because I wanted to write in that space.  I guess I could darken the rear view mirror reflection but I’ve turned the page already. 

A friend of mine gave me that lei that I have draped on my rear view mirror.  Now that so many people have black cars, it makes Bertha look prettier and easily recognizable! I’m not the only one who owns a black Toyota! 


No comments:

Post a Comment