Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I’m stitching again

Last week we were in the big city visiting the family.  My husband finally bought himself a new MacBook Air and our son-in-law found a new home for his old horrid PC. 

I finally found that I wanted to stitch.  I was hoping to do more on this portion of the 9 patch vintage quilt but at least I did something.  This particular quilt block didn’t require work as the fabric was in good shape so I just stitched it.  Stitching will keep its strength intact.  I didn’t have a plan other than I started with the circle, then started adding lines.  Next time I’m there, I should be able to finish the block and move on to the next one.  I haven’t counted the number of blocks but the quilt is sized for a double bed. 

On the health front:  I asked my husband how long it took him to have his chest feel normal after his double bypass;  he told me a year. E-gads!! My chest feels like I still have a ghost impression of the weight around my heart and on the right where the lobe of my lung was.  Bottom line: I still can’t sleep on my side (either one) so sleep can be slow to happen.  Last night was one of them.  I hate night time.


No comments:

Post a Comment