Sunday, May 26, 2024

Hair is growing

I used the camera function on my iPad as a mirror to make this drawing in my sketchbook and document the return of “some” hair on my head. I didn’t measure my facial proportions just went straight in with my cheapo BIC pencil.  I had to use a Staedler Mars Lumograph Black pencil because the HB just isn’t up to making the dark I needed for my glasses.  I should have spent more time adding more graphite with the pencil but I wanted to enjoy the sunshine and 21C temps.  I wore the solid blue hat on this perfect spring day. 

I don’t look at my head much, not after my hair loss and I still wear a hat because my head gets cold.  I thought that would change with the warmer weather.  No matter, it’s growing and I’m happy about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment