Wednesday, February 6, 2013

First post of the New Year

It seems that the new year has come and gone and it has all been a blur.

I think I had best post a picture from January 17th since the water is still open on Lake Simcoe.  I should have posted this then, I have no excuse but I didn't.


I grabbed this snap early in the morning after working a night shift and the sun isn't quite ready to show itself to those of us who live on the west side of the lake.  I just peeking around the point.  I was so cold and tired, I couldn't wait.  My bed was calling and I listened.

I am hoping to begin the finishing touches and then writing my message and signing my postcards in preparation of mailing them off.  I will be a bit late once again but I am sure the recipients will be satisfied with the notion of better late than never.

The firs time I took part in the International Postcard swap, I was very disappointed when I only received 8 postcards.  However, one participant sent me a postcard back as a thank you.  What a lovely surprise!  The second time I joined I received all ten cards and once again I was late sending mine out in the mail.

So, to that end, I had best get back to work on getting them ready for mailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment