Sunday, May 1, 2016

Bird Song


Yesterday I used a music note stamp on my page and slapped the leftover  ink on the next page too. This morning, I went out to feed my feathered friends and I could hear the cardinal singing to his mate. It seemed appropriate to draw him here. I used a reference photo in my queue over in the Sktchy app for the drawing. He is the same guy that poops on my car😡

Hmm, now that I see it here I think I will add some green over the blank white area -or- maybe not. I hate adding something and then hating it.  I know that this is just in my sketchbook and I shouldn't agonise over it but..... I do! 


I really like this unloved book page "mask". I used Art Graf water soluble graphite and Uniball pen. I added wash tape on the inside so the mask opens like a door and I Journalled underneath. I took this ohito before that though.


No comments:

Post a Comment