Saturday, January 6, 2018

Today's teabag offering.  Thanks go to Sktchy muse for the sweet bunny photo.  I had something else in for today's spread but changed my mind.  I was having my first cup of java this morning and looking out the window at the bird feeder out back. I was happy to see that the wild brown bunny was out at the feeder with the birds eating the seed. It was -28C then and with the windchill it was -40C.  He lives near the tree line so I could see the path he had made in the snow.  I used fluid acrylics in brown, yellow oxide, titan buff and sepia and craft black then I also smeared on some Staz-on ink pad. Then collaged on the coloured up and torn dictionary page, then the birch bark (found it on the ground last winter while we were trekking in the bush).  I used washi tape around the spread so it gave me nice sharp borders and didn't stick on removal (it isn't my favourite).  He usually feeds again in the late afternoon so I'll keep an eye out for him/her. Spread done in my Fabriano Venezia sketchbook #teabag #teabag_art #collage 




No comments:

Post a Comment