Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Abstract fun

Inspired by the free series of  lessons offered by Tracy Verdugo 

Hello! I woke up this morning before the crack of dawn and decided needed some stress relief.  I’m not an abstract artist but this way of filling a blank page really appealed to me.  I am working in my sketchbook because I don’t have time for much else right now. I used the word FUN because I need some right now and the word fit in the grids.  I think this is just so creatively inspirational.  I’m not going to put any more layers on this page because I want to remember how I did this for use in the future.

I used a cheap sketchbook with Liquitex black, raw and burnt sienna.  Looking forward to trying out the cruciform. 

My favourite square is the donkey with seven legs bottom right!!  Love how that happened 

No comments:

Post a Comment