Saturday, June 5, 2021

Snail mail goodies

I got a totally awesome snail mail package this week!! I was going to just take a snap of everything and post; then I thought…..naw….there’s no fun in that! So here is an illustration in my sketchbook of all the goodies I received. 

Thanks Edwina Faith Elliott  for the “art swap”but I think I got the better end of the deal!  Look at that COFFEE soap! Some of you will know how much I love my coffee! The Miramichi soap smells absolutely fabulous too. 
Thanks for your art card and your painted business card too (very cool)!  Looking forward to using your products. 

If anyone wants to support a small business, I invite you to check out their Instagram page for more info and go to their myshopify site.  Edwina is a Canadian entrepreneur! 



No comments:

Post a Comment