Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Third shot

Hoping that this latest shot will keep my husband and I safe while we are with our family this Christmas.  We are not going to miss out this year; opening presents via zoom doesn’t cut it.  We aren’t going anywhere without a mask so we are going to restaurants, concerts, Christmas parties or hockey games but I still feel better with the shot. 

I tried to access the provincial booking portal on-line without success as their website crashed.  Even the telephone system was out due to technical difficulties.  It was very frustrating!  Finally….it dawned on me to just go to the tiny “out-of-the-way” pharmacy that I went to for my second shot.  I had to go to town to get my first ever bone density scan so I was thrilled that there was appointment time available in the afternoon. Sweet!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment