Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saving money

No prompt- Apparently our government isn’t going to put their hands in my wallet for the renewal of our licence plates (valtag). For me, it will be a savings of $120.00 per year since I only own one vehicle.  I think I’ll save it to buy some special inks when the weather warms up a bit in a couple of months.  I’m too nervous right now in case the ink gets frozen en route; I don’t think it would be good for it.  I decided to stuff my money in my mattress until May when I can finally spend it. 
However, I do wish he would take my money and put it back into health care.  They could really use it after the last couple of years that we have had.

Sorry Elizabeth but I wasn’t focused on realistic drawings; just wanted to record the moment I got to keep some money from the government. 


No comments:

Post a Comment