Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Crow food

This morning I was having my coffee and looking out the window at the birds.  These two crows have returned early.  I don’t know if they got their signals crossed and arrived ahead of their usual schedule.  I was wondering what it is that they would eat at this time of year.   They are a very large bird and I didn’t think there is much for them to eat since the landscape is still so white.  There aren’t many mice out and about these days since we haven’t caught any in at The Last Supper (big mouse trap) for a month or more. There aren’t any insects, birds eggs and very little carrion. 

I guess right now they are existing on seed from bird feeders and ugh…eating other birds.  I wish they would eat the nasty squirrels instead. 

Nothing fancy about this paintbrush drawings.


No comments:

Post a Comment