Saturday, October 29, 2022

Red All Stars

We are in the big city with the family this weekend.  We came down on Wednesday to take her to an orthodontist appointment to get her braces adjusted.  Our daughter and son-in-law couldn’t get time off work so Grammie and Grand-dad to the rescue. 

I didn’t bring my favourite graphite pencils (Blackwing or Staedtler) so I used what I had; a cheap BIC mechanical pencil.  These are my granddaughters old Converse All Stars (they are too small now).  I wanted to draw them cuz they are red!  I didn’t have a red pencil but I found one in her pencil case and a blue one. 

I got lost in those laces but I’m not going to make any further negative comments about this spread because I so enjoyed myself.  My daughter will be selling them soon so I’m glad I got to document them before they are gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment