Monday, September 4, 2023

Visit to the Junction

Last week we drove south to Canada’s largest city to stay with our granddaughter.  She is 11 years old so she is too old to “babysit”.   Our son-in-law had the day off on the Friday so we took city transit to a neighbourrhood called “The Junction”.   It was my first time using a streetcar and a bus since my operation.  Nothing bad happened but I must admit I didn’t enjoy the jerky moments of getting on and off. 

However, I enjoyed my first beer since February (I’m not really a beer drinker) and making an entry in my mini “away” sketchbook.  The red coloured beer is the one my husband had. 

Holy moley Batman! It’s 29C here today and more of the same for tomorrow.  We don’t have A/C so all our windows are closed and curtains drawn to keep out the sun!   Time for a popsicle!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment