Saturday, May 4, 2024

CT scan results


I watched a U-tube video by Cate Field and played along.  I really liked the fact that she lined up her grid in a cockeyed fashion.  It really appealed to me.  I used cheap dollar store washi tape to make my grids and cheap craft paint (except for the blue).  I just didn’t want to do anything real, I just wanted to fool around.  Not my favourite but hey, I made a page. 

HEALTH UPDATE:  Yesterday, I had my phone appointment with my chemo doctor.  He was checking up on me, making sure I was feeling good after my transfusion on Wednesday.  He says the CT scan shows a reduction in the tumour of approximately 25-30%.  My husband and I had read the results already but it is so much better when the doctor says he sees the results as being positive too.   He hopes that the surgeon will be happy with it and will be willing operate as is!  He doesn’t want to give me more chemo due to issues with my hemoglobin, white and red blood count and platelets.  So….bottom line is it’s all up to the surgeon.  I don’t think they can operate right now especially since my neutrophils are so low  I wouldn’t be able to fight off an infection.  I hope my next blood test produces positive results!  I see the surgeon on Thursday, update to follow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment