Monday, February 7, 2011

Bird Song


I got a quick snap of this bird yesterday and I had to clean it up using iPhoto to finally get an idea on the lovely markings it has. So I thought I would post the before and after. Interesting thing is that I saw it the way it is in the snap; very dark. I have no idea what type of bird it is but there was a poplar tree full of them and some of them travelled over to the crab apple. I was lucky to get this snap because they seemed more nervous being closer to the ground and closer to me.

What prompted me to try the shot was the fact that they had this strange bird song. A warbling hum. It was pleasant enough and it seemed that they only sang as a group; in harmony so to speak.






I had to really
Okay so I am off to do some playing.... I have lots to do, birthday card and I'd like to finish a little drawing if I can find the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment