Monday, March 7, 2011

A Wee Rabbit


I have been wracking my brains trying to think of a way to get a picture of the rabbits that come to feed at our bird feeder. I have seen their backsides only as they take off like a shot when I round the corner of the driveway. I had even considered purchasing a "game camera" at Canadian Tire, it automatically take snaps of wildlife that activates the motion sensor in the camera. However, I thought the price was a bit steep for what I want to use it for. So, I only have to try and get a snap of the racoon now!! I'll have to put my thinking cap on for that one!

This morning as I pulled up and parked I saw his head pop up, so I waited and watched. I finally had to go in because the car was beginning to get very cold at 07:30 hrs this morning. I noticed that he had returned when I got inside the house.


So there is one of the snaps that I got of him before the alarm bells settled in and he took off like a shot once again!

I have no idea if I missed a better opportunity to to catch him again at the feeder because my pillow was calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment