Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Random Thoughts

My hubby is working afternoon shift and I have time to myself.  I love that!  Listening to 2 Cello's album quite loudly (possible a old fashioned moniker for CD; possible even CD's are "old fashioned" these days).  Regardless, love the music!  If you didn't see them on Oprah and Ellen then do go to iTunes and check them out.  Love making art to the music!

I think that I have joined up for yet another mixed media postcard swap!  I haven't started any but I am getting some "foundations" down.  I think that they will be reminiscent of my journal cover.  I loved making it and I think that I will have fun making the postcards using this system.  It is faster and way easier than sewing.  The down side is that I love the results of hand sewing; so, I just might change my mind yet again.  Who knows!  Not me, not until I actually start the project.

I have to say that I had fun today with the CitraSolv solution and my National Geographic magazines.  My only complaint is caused by my own stinginess!  I love the results when I apply the Citra Solv "liberally".  Every time I reduce the amount of solution spread on the page is when I am very unhappy with the results.   I'm not sure quite yet, I have even been thinking I might use some of the papers  for the postcards.   So many choices!!!


Anyway, today is the day that I finally caught the culprit who has been pooping on my car.  I even have evidence that he is obviously the likely suspect.   I mean really.... buddy.....give me a break.  My hubby parks his shiny new silver truck right next to mine but his goes unscathed.  What gives??!!  I say that his truck makes for a good target too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment