Thursday, October 8, 2015

Street view sketch in my Moleskine

I can't believe that our holiday in the Big Apple is over! This will be my last time sitting at this Starbucks and gazing over this street view. 

Yeah, there is more detail that I could add but I'm calling it done. 

So long New York, it was a great time!


I haven't read the book but I did order the work book for "Steal Like an Artist".  I stole this technique from Felix Scheinberger's book Urban Watercolour.   I am quite excited because he will be teaching a segment in the next Sketchbook Skool (dot) com class that is due to start in January. 

I took a snap and I really should go in and add more detail especially on the days that I just don't feel like doing much art.  I might help me out of the slump.  I'll see....later.


No comments:

Post a Comment