Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Cafe Lechero in Veracruz Mexico

I was able to hook up on wifi here at the Texas airport so thought I would post this now. When you come to Veracruz, Mexico you have to visit this cafe in the zocalo (center city square). The story goes that the partners in this business had a disagreement and one left to opened a competitive cafe closer to the pier and market. I prefer the original, the milk was hotter and I like my "cafe Lechero" in a glass. I loved the staging they did here. I drew this while there having a piece of lemon or lime pie. However, it took me three days to get the full page painted in my Moleskine. Well, I didn't know it was going to be like this exactly-love ordering and getting a nice surprise. I highly recommend this restaurant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment