Monday, July 4, 2016

My Summer Hat

I finally had the guts after Vin Ganapathy's class to test drive a Tombow N15 watercolour marker.  So, I took a "selfie" and gave it a go! Not sure who this woman is but I think she has a pleasant enough face! Just so you know, I hate hats!!!! I hated wearing them as a kid to church and I still hate them. However, life is what it is and I have to wear them.  This one was purchased at a haberdashery - okay, a hat store!!! Yes! Imagine, a store that only sells hats!!!  I bought it with my hubby when we were in the big city last year- Goorin Brothers, on Queen St E Toronto, Ontario. It really is a nice hat  even though I'm not a fan! 

I have to say Tombow markers are really interesting to work with and I enjoyed spending time with them!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment