Thursday, June 30, 2016

I'm not a neo-geo kind of gal

The library book I have been reading showed the artist/writers take on the neo-geo style of Peter Halley. I had never heard of this artist or the style and thought I would have a go at it myself. This is my interpretation of this style. Of course I felt it "needed something" besides the paint so I added some painted drywall tape to my card. I used a mixture of gesso, student grade paints, craft and airbrush paints. I created the circles using tops that I keep for this purpose.

I am happy that I was able to complete this card today. 


I finished this card yesterday but forgot to post. It began with the label from a bar of fancy soap (the kind wrapped with s ribbon).  I added this and that: ribbon, drywall tape and some paper that I got in the mail this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment