Friday, June 3, 2016

ICAD-index card a day

I'm participating in the ICAD challenge!!dint know if I can keep up but I will try my best.

This card was inspired by Kathie who gave me permission to draw! So I had fun drawing and painting Daisy! I used a gelli-print index card that I made last year and never used. I drew Dausy on a card and cut her out and glued her to the background card.  I added some glitter because I like sparkles (but not too much)! 

We have been introducing jokes to our grand-daughter and of course this is a good clean one for little kids. I switched it up for the card .... Because I can!! 


I had a page in my sketchbook that I hated so I glued on some tissue from a sewing pattern and had stenciled on some black down the one side with some drywall tape.  I decided to use the cut out from the index card to trace Daisy in my sketchbook. I am happy that I can document Daisy and the challenge in my book as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment