Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Documenting my wardrobe to relieve stress

The last week and a half have been busy on the family and difficult. We said a farewell to my brother-in-law today. This morning I drew what I wore yesterday and today before we went into town. 

The other day I purchased two new tops at the mall. So glad I hadn't thrown/given away my jackets and pants that I use to wear to meetings when I still worked. 

I will journal tomorrow about how I had to "staple" the hem on the pants for the flat heeled boots I was wearing.  Now to let the staples out so I can wear different shoes the next time.  Always need a bit of humour during these dreadful times. 

I'm sure my granddaughter will like this page; she is such a little fashionista! 

I used make-up, crayons, watercolours and pen in my Moleskine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment