Saturday, April 28, 2018

Sam - Sphnx cat

Life happened so I didn’t get a chance to watch all the videos from Sketchbook Revival this morning.  



I’m addicted to the Sktchy app and if I am looking for something interesting to sketch I go there to see what’s on offer. There are so many interesting things to draw: portraits, landscapes, cars, still life, cityscapes and do on. This weeks #fridayface was this cat.  Sam is a Sktchy muse and a Sphnyx who passed away earlier this month. His owner/friend is a wonderful artist and teacher!  Since our weather here is so nasty and cold I thought a hairless cat might have this thought running through his mind.


used my first ever grocery bag sketchbook that I made earlier this week.  Sam drawn with Pentel colour brush pen and gouache. Background made with cheap matte craft paint. 






No comments:

Post a Comment