Monday, December 24, 2018

12 Days of Christmas



Merry Christmas Eve everyone! This is actually what we did yesterday’s page.....a collaboration with my granddaughter.  She wanted to bake cookies for Santa and she wanted to help her grandfather with the dinner rolls.  While we were baking we listened to Bob and Doug McKenzie’s - 12 Days of Christmas.  After Day 2 add “and a beer in a tree”🎶 to each day.  She drew squares 6, u and 8; since Bob and Doug didn’t actually have a 9-10-11, Anju made those up. So a special Merry Christmas to all you “Hoser heads” out there -Take Off eh!!! Gosh I had fun making this page and it took me off and on.....5 hours to complete. 


The blue squares on the left page are the remnants of some sticky Christmas gift tags that I stuck down in my Stillman and Birn Delta sketchbook.  I used pen and and kiddo markers



No comments:

Post a Comment