Saturday, January 26, 2019

Hot on the Scent

 I used the moon paper transparency film as the top layer.  So thrilled that I could use what I learned here in another area of art making.


I joined a greeting card exchange earlier and the theme is RED (to be mailed out next month). I learned from another artist how to “scan” using an app that already exists on my iPhone (the Notes app).  The shine on the transparency was getting in the way a more realistic photo.  


Book page, acrylic paint, gesso, stamping, permanent markers and gouache paint.  Lettering and perfume bottle fussy cut and collaged to book page then to blank card substrate. 


I own this scent but not this particular bottle design (mine is not as pretty as this one). 


Thanks Carla Sonheim for teaching me this technique and sparking my creativity in a new direction. 




No comments:

Post a Comment