Thursday, January 17, 2019

Probiotic or Not

My hubby is a retired health professional and he and my daughter have been extolling the virtues of Kefir and other probiotic products.  


However, it seems there is yet another study out that shows that the group that was not given anything fared as well or better than those that took the probiotic.  The probiotic in fact didn’t help to repopulate the good bacteria in the bowel. 


Yippee!!! So there, take that......Now I don’t feel bad for doing the easy peasy way.  I won’t be spending any more money on these “good for me” treatments. 


If your wondering about the messy background; I was just filling in all that white space around the three “treatments” and had no idea where I was going.  Just doodling with my brush and paint in my Stillman and Birn sketchbook 





No comments:

Post a Comment