Sunday, August 4, 2019

Lawn Sale

This is what I did yesterday.  Again, not technically “urban sketching” but whatever..... I was heading to a small town that I like to visit off and on.  Then I decided to take a road to the left! I drove past a lawn sale and turned back.  It wasn’t my intention to stop at the sale but there was a nice shady spot for Bertha.  


I had a nice chat with the woman who lives there and bought two little dishes that were similar to my mothers.  I think they are candy dishes but I have a different use for them.  I had to ask her what road I was on so I could put the address in my book.


I couldn’t finish because the mosquitoes found out that my blood was delicious and I was spending more time swatting than drawing.  Oh well.... I had a good time creating my wonky drawing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment