Tuesday, August 13, 2019

The Farm?



The Farm? Somehow going to the post office led to driving 15 kms further and ending up at this opportunity to draw this barn.


I had a conversation with a woman walking her dog who was wondering what I was doing. We talked about tick bites/Lyme disease and a dog virus contracted from coyote feces.  Yup, it was a pretty exciting stuff!  Regardless, it has been quite awhile since I’ve been by this barn, I was happy that the farmer put in a new laneway that was freshly mowed so I had a place to park my car off the roadway. 


I Used pencil crayons and watercolour; I searched my purse but I seem to have forgotten to pack my white Uniball Signo and my white pencil crayon wasn’t up to the job.  Oh well, I’ll fix that later! 


Happy that boondock drawing is considered “urban sketching” too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment