Thursday, January 14, 2021

Poor mourning Dove

Just after 10 this morning I received an alert on my phone announcing the new STAY AT HOME order by the Premier of Ontario for the next 28 days.  Ontario is Canada’s largest province with 14.5 mil people and we have the highest COVID-19 cases in the country.  Of course we also have the largest city in Canada and many other highly populated cities.  We are literally on fire!  For my husband and I, nothing much will change, it is just more of the same.  

I am happy that we have wildlife to watch over and I also have art to occupy my hands and mind.  Yesterday when I went out to feed my birds, I saw many more tiny down feathers and two tail feathers.  This is the second mourning dove to loose their life in the cycle of life and survival of the fittest!


No comments:

Post a Comment