Thursday, April 22, 2021

Found Poetry

I was inspired by Jane LaFazio to create an “overlay” on one of my pages.  I thought I would try a bit of experimentation and I’ve been using this Moleskine for that purpose.  This page(s) took me quite some time to figure out as I had to think how to do each step.  Then I finally finished  today with the found poetry text pieces from old books. I stuck them on a mono-print. 

I don’t have any velum so I re-used, re-purposed the interior bag from a cereal box for the “overlay”.  I spread on some glitter glue (from Christmas) through a repurposed book cover that I used like a stencil (I got it from a dollar store).  

This isn’t something I usually do but I had a good time trying this out.  I added my info to the page so that I wouldn’t forget my process!




No comments:

Post a Comment