Friday, April 2, 2021

Toilet Bowl Blues

Due to the provincial shutdown in Ontario that starts Saturday morning, we switched up our shopping day from Friday to Thursday and this is what I noticed at the grocery store.  First, I couldn’t buy my usual toilet bowl cleaner because they didn’t have any.  Secondly, when I checked what was on the shelf most said “with added bleach” or that it killed “90 something percent of bacteria”! Good grief! We are on septic and I don’t want to kill the bacteria in our tank.  So I left without buying any.  Some bacteria is good but honestly am I the only one that thinks this??!!! 

This made me think of how the city to the south of us is checking waste water for indications of COVID-19.  This makes me wonder can a cleaner actually kill the COVID-19 virus?! I mean, if I lived in town, I probably would have purchased one of those containers.  

I enjoyed watching Koosje Keene segment and used my pencil crayons and craft paint in my Moleskine Journal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment