Friday, May 14, 2021

Weber’s Hamburgers

My hubby had some business in town yesterday so I hopped in my car and went for a drive. It was a glorious sunny day and the temperatures were perfect at 20C!!  I stopped and got a coffee at Starbucks on the highway (first time this year).  It is located beside a well known hamburger joint so I decided to park my car in their lot and drink my coffee. Normally the line up is excessively long but we are still under “stay at home orders” so there were only a few people waiting in line.  What I recall the most about this place (besides the burgers) is the footbridge that was brought up from Toronto so that people wouldn’t attempt to cross the very busy divided highway to buy a burger and fries! The highway is a route from the cities to the south to cottages in the north! It is the only privately owned bridge to span a provincial highway here in Ontario.  It is the orange structure to the left.  A young couple, who were getting back into their car beside me, made some nice comments about my page (socially distanced of course!).  They asked if I was selling it or just doing it for fun! Yup, this is definitely just for fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment