Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Anne -Part Two

This is a Part 2 from yesterday….  I was going to gesso over this page because I just hated the drawing I did on site.  I couldn’t painted it there as it was later in the afternoon and I had just over a hour drive to get home. 
Anyway, I decided to “get over myself” and added the paint this morning. I had to look up MANSE in the dictionary and turns out it means a Presbyterian minister’s house.   How fitting! The house was built in 1886, I laughed when the tour guide said that she wasn’t going to take us in the basement because it was creepy!!!  Our house was built in 1892 and our basement is indeed “creepy” too!!  
I don’t know who design the floor plan but it is a horrible layout where there was four doors and the back staircase leading to a super small dining room.  
In the end, I’m glad I stuck to it and finished the page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment