Sunday, August 29, 2021

Friday night takeout

On Friday we do our weekly grocery shop and this week we stopped in to the Moose Lodge to pick up one of their weekly Friday night takeout dinners.  If you don’t know,  the Moose Lodge is a service organization and so the money from this weekly event goes to boys and girls clubs. This week it was Christmas in August so Turkey dinner with all the fixings including dessert. All reasonably priced! If you are in Canada or the US, check to see if your local lodge is participating in this.  We don’t belong but anyone can order a meal.  I like that we don’t have to cook one night a week and it is good simple food.  

There was a long queue so I had plenty of time to draw.   I just finished painting it.  I just loved the coral colour of this woman’s purse.  The last page in my pocket Stillman and Birn sketchbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment