Tuesday, July 19, 2022

At the beach

I spent a few hours at the beach and I just loved the colour of the water and the sound of the waves!

I love watching people at the beach, they are always interesting.  I had to laugh when I was watching my husband, our son-in-law and granddaughter off in the distance.  At that time, she seemed to be always doing hand stands in the water.

I loved the two little kids that had on similar outfits being watched by their grandmother.  I just thought their outfits were an unusual colour but it certainly went well with her hat! 

I tried to get the silly gull to look like one.  This one was hoping for a morsel.  I never eat at the beach.  Back in the day we always called them dump ducks because they sometimes inadvertently dump some fo-do on you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment