Friday, July 15, 2022

Sheep farm

I finally had some down time and since it’s Friday the highway is busy with cottagers heading out of the big city.  So, I took a very short drive to a small farm two concession roads north of us.  I was so happy to park my car in the shade of a huge maple tree. 

I was thinking that these sheep need to get their winter coats cut off soon.  I couldn’t get them to pose for me but that’s okay.  I enjoyed trying to make them look like sheep with their dirty winter fleece. 

I used a 24 pack of Faber Castell oil pastels that I got in a clearance bin.  I really really enjoyed using them even if they spit nasty crumbs all over the place.  Thankfully I was standing outside and had no trouble getting rid.  I didn’t have a rag to clean the tips but I’m okay with it.

Drawing in my Royal Talens Art Creations sketchbook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment