Friday, November 25, 2022

Making stencils from trash

Good morning!  I hadn’t intended to do this today but I needed a pokey tool for a project I’m working on and opened a box of push pins from the dollar store.  Of course I ripped the box and the pins could no longer be secure in it so I found another container for them.  Then I had two pieces of plastic and thought that I could make a stencil.  It is the type of project that I need to do NOW rather than later or else it just wouldn’t get done and the plastic would be thrown in the garbage (this type is not recyclable).  So I got out my recently purchased craft tool and got to work.  Bit took some patience but not as long as I had originally thought. 

Are the two stencils and masks on the right fabulous? Nope but I’m really happy with my results as you can see on the left.  For me, I made them and that is enough.  I’m looking forward to using them in my upcoming projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment