Thursday, November 10, 2022

T.M.I. Dude

I decided that I should record this because it was such an odd and unanticipated conversation to have with a stranger waiting in line. 

I don’t normally talk to strangers when I’m in the big city.  I’m not sure how it came about really but I was sure happy to get back out on the street (and take my mask off too) and get away from this unnamed fella.  Dude! This is an over the top conversation and contains way too much information!! 

So the whole time he was yammering, I was marvelling the ornamental elements on the building on the other side of the street.  When I was free out on the sidewalk, I realized that the bumps were actually rousting pigeons.  It made me chuckle to think that there is such a huge difference from what I thought to actual reality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment