Wednesday, November 22, 2023

I still go to physio

I thought I would depict some of the exercises that I do at physio so I can remember them in the future.  These are only some of them, there is no more room on the page for the others.  Each session is a different set of nine exercises (3 rounds each). 

I’m usually tired by the end but since I’m in town I end up doing stuff afterwards.   Frequently, there seems to be something I need to do: grocery store, bank, hardware store and the like.  

Hopefully my little drawings are clear enough to be understood.  The RDL’s is a modified version of the Romanian Dead Lift, two dumbbells 15 lbs each. The suitcase carry dumbbell is 8kg the same weight as the birdseed bags I buy.   I’ll have to update my page with that information.  I couldn’t recall all the names of the exercises so I just put down what I could remember.  


No comments:

Post a Comment