Friday, October 7, 2011

Autumn Colours

I have to say that I do love the fall!  Not just because it is virtually insect free - no giant sized misquotes or black flies to make me itchy but due to the colourful splendour that is Canada!  This picture truly depicts the idea. 


The old boy and I took a trip up north to Parry Sound Ontario and spent a few hours checking out a piece of lakefront property.  Very small frontage but lakefront it is.  This lovely view is directly across from the lot.

I have to say that this was the first "hunting for property" trip that I have taken with my hubby where I was not whining and complaining that I wanted to leave; the property wasn't too wet, too bushy, too anything really.  Very nice.  A bit pricey but the offer will hinge on the daughter.  If she will never go up and use it then there is no sense in making the purchase.  It is intended to be a long term investment and commitment is needed to make the changes required for habitation.


1 comment: