Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Early morning Sunrise

I always complain about working night shifts; it is the bane of my working existence!  However, I must admit that at time I need to take the good that come with the bad.  The only perk I can think of is that of photo opportunities; I get to see the early morning sunrise.  If I wasn't coming home from night shift, I probably wouldn't.  Yes, I am awake usually but I would still have my pi's on and drinking my java (kinda like right now!).


I was able to snap these on my way home from work from Sunday night shift but it was actually Monday morning.





I could see that there was some red sky on my way home so I took a slight detour down to Lake Simcoe to get these snaps.  I never seem to tire of sunrise pictures.  My eyes always seem to drink them in, it must be due to the colour scheme.  The beauty of a simple sunrise.


I have something to look forward to today; I am going to be taking a class tonight at the MacLaren Art Centre called "Painting Techniques".  I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment