Friday, March 16, 2012

Leftover Necklace

I love making these "leftover" glass bead necklaces!  I had to make this one up quickly so that it would be ready to wear tomorrow night!

It will be St. Paddy's Day and I have to make sure that I wear some green under my ugly blue uniform.  I married the blue and the green glass beads in this necklace so that it will read green but have enough blue in it to "match" the boring uniform.



I like to re-purpose things as well and used a button as my toggle for the lasso clasp.  

If it isn't clear, I am working nights once again and this is my first night and the day is getting late.  Must be off and get ready for the last Friday night in the March break and a warm one it is!  Me thinks it will be very bus! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I might have to take a beading lesson from you!

    ReplyDelete