Saturday, March 10, 2012

Postcards-Added Embellishments

Here are two more photo's of some changes that I made to two of my cards.  Although I was bound and bent not to make any changes, I broke down on these two.

The brown needle-felted card was only slightly embellished using some glitter glue to accent between the dark "frame" and the paper background.  I think that it is a definite improvement!



When I posted this one, I didn't really like the way I had applied the interference paint on the one side.  It made my eyes go to the spot right away.  I had to change that!  (because I can).   Since these two were done with acrylic it was fairly easy to make some changes that I think improved them both.


I'll be looking forward to doing this swap again.  In fact, I am going to be making up some more now (or rather as time permits!).

1 comment:

  1. Your postcards are beautiful. Anyone would be honoured to receive one.

    ReplyDelete