Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A little of this and a little of that

I worked nights last night and got up way too early this afternoon, early for me that is!  It was shortly after noon and that means I only had four hours of sleep.  That just isn't enough especially since I received a telephone call offering me another night shift tonight. Not possible, but thanks for the offer.

I have had a good day though as I have been surfing the net and playing with some mixed media.

I hope to have something better to show tomorrow before I head back in to work.

I stopped off on my way home to check the ice conditions on the lake and yup there is still a bunch of ice.  Doesn't look like it is breaking up any time soon.  We are going to need some really warm days for that to happen.


I stood for a while and contemplated  the sunrise for a moment or two but most of all I thought about going to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment