Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tagged and Swapped

I love these because I am recycling what would normally be garbage and making these cast offs into something useful again!


These will soon be gift tags!  I got this idea from Alisha Burke and you can find her blog on Google.  She is always doing something fun!

The red cover sheet below the tags will be another envelope for the next postcard swap that I have joined yesterday.  The swap is hosted by Shannon Ganshorn and you can find her on musingsonrealities.blogspot.ca to join up, there is still time left.  If you check back on my blog you will see some of the examples of my postcards and envies.  

I must get going because it is going to be a fabulously sunny day and I want to go for a walk and I have to get my junk mail cards painted up (you know that I like to recycle - right?!!) before I can start making my postcards for this swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment