Saturday, December 20, 2014

Putz House Christmas Tree Ornaments

I never knew that these vintage tree ornaments actually had a special name! I have always loved them as a kid and they still hang on my tree!

I thought I should document these paper ornaments in my sketchbook because I think they deserve to be seen more often than just at Christmas time.  In addition, just in case, they get lost.....I was sure we had castle shaped ones too but I don't have those anymore.




For me, what is important is that I am trying to art more often than I have in the past.  I'm not much on New Years Resolutions so I like to start early.  Making some art each day is some time that I deserve to give myself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I just learned the name of these little houses yesterday at an antique shop. Great idea to capture them in sketches.

    ReplyDelete