Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fishing Boat and Sandbar at low tide

I had spent some time while the guys were helping the owner fix the boat dock to do a drawing of David's 24 foot fishing boat. My hubby and David went fishing to Man O'war Cay so they dropped Caroline and I off on a sand bar. I have never experienced anything like it! At first there wasn't anyone around but soon boaters came in their dingy' to walk around and look for shells. One had a dog aboard and it was running around enjoying being on land! 


Caroline found a live sand dollar and let me take a snap before she put it back in the water! 

Then she found a live baby conch (pronounced konk) and did the same - returned it to it's natural habitant after the snap. 


It was such an amazing experience!! 


I snapped a photo of the sand bar before we left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment